1. The Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God. As such, the Bible declares God’s design and plan for mankind.
2. There is only One True God—revealed in three persons…Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
3. We believe in the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God’s Son, Jesus was both human and divine. We believe in the Jesus Christ’s virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His future return to this earth in power and glory. We believe Jesus Christ’s shed blood and His resurrection provides the only grounds for salvation for all who believe.
4. We believe that man, though originally good, willingly fell into sin—ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
5. We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus. Those who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again.
6. We believe the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following
Salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times. The Initial Physical
Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is “Speaking in Tongues” as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout
Acts and the Epistles. We believe this gift is available to all believers who request it.
7. We believe the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, to convict all people of their sin, to regenerate believers and baptize them with power to produce godly character, and to distribute gifts throughout the church.
8. We believe sanctification initially occurs at salvation and is not only a declaration that the believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christlike.
9. The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body and emotions and spiritual deliverance to those who believe and ask for it.
10. We believe that Jesus Christ is literally coming again to take believers to heaven and those who deny Jesus Christ will spend eternity in everlasting judgment.
11. We believe that sexual purity is the standard for all God’s children, which requires abstinence from adultery, fornication, incest, homosexuality, or other sexual relationships or practices forbidden by Scripture. We believe that marriage is a sacred institution established by God and is the uniting of one man and one woman in covenant commitment for a lifetime.